The Approach R10 uses a three-receiver radar to analyze several metrics like your club path, launch angle, ball speed, and estimated distances and direction.
Garmin Approach R10 Stats:
- Club Head speed
- Club face angle
- Club path angle
- Angle of attack
- Ball speed
- Launch angle
- Launch direction
- Spin axis
- Spin rate
- Apex height
- Smash factor
- Carry distance
- Total distance
- Deviation distance
Garmin Approach R10 Accuracy:
- Club head speed accuracy: +/- 3 mph
- Club face angle accuracy: +/- 2 degrees
- Club path angle accuracy: +/- 4 degrees
- Angle of attack accuracy: +/- 3 degrees
- Ball speed accuracy: +/- 1 mph
- Launch angle accuracy: +/- 1 degree
- Launch direction accuracy: +/- 1 degree
- Apex height accuracy: +/- 5 feet
- Carry distance accuracy: +/- 5 yards
Garmin Approach R10 Features:
- Golf Courses (Included): Approach R10 comes with 6 E6 Connect Golf Courses and 17 Practice Ranges – iOS only (iPhone & iPad).
- Portable and Lightweight: Work on improving your game anywhere and any time of year. Approach R10 is easy to move from inside your home to the backyard and even to the driving range.
- Indoor and Outdoor Use: Work on improving your game anywhere and any time of year. Approach R10 is easy to move from inside your home to the backyard and even to the driving range.
- See and Hear Your Stats: The included phone mount clips to your golf bag, letting you view and interact with the Garmin Golf™ app on your compatible smartphone between swings. It also provides audible feedback almost instantaneously.
- Battery Life: Spend more time playing between charges with up to 10 hours of battery life. Track More Metrics: Work to improve your shot consistency by tracking metrics such as club head speed, ball speed, spin, launch angle, launch direction, smash factor, and more.
- Automatically Record Videos: See and analyze your own swing with video clips that feature your real stats overlaid on each shot.
- 42,000+ Virtual Golf Courses (requires subscription): You and up to three other golfers can likely play your own home course or even a course you’re going to play on your next trip with virtual rounds for more than 42,000 worldwide courses. Take virtual golfing for a test-drive with a free 30-day trial to the Garmin Golf app premium content.
- E6 Connect Compatibility (requires an additional subscription): The E6 Connect library of content is compatible with Approach R10. With E6 Connect, easily play photorealistic courses whenever you want.
- Multiplayer Mode: Available in golf simulation mode, but not in practice/range mode.
- Left- and Right-hand Compatibility: Easily switch from right- to left-handed player without physically moving the unit.
Garmin Approach R10 Setup Requirements:
- 6-8ft from R10 to the tee, 8ft min. from the tee to the net/screen.
- If you are using a golf mat, make sure the bottom edge of the device sits above the mat.
- Adjust the device so the red alignment line is aligned with the tee location and the target of the shot. (You can lay a golf club on the ground between the alignment line and tee location to confirm they are lined up.)
- The ball and club angles are measured parallel to the target line. Use only real golf balls.
- Turn on the device.
- Select the desired mode.
- Wait for the status LED to begin flashing green, and take a shot.
Garmin Approach R10 Physical Features & Performance
- Battery Type: Internal Rechargeable Lithium-Ion
- Battery Life: up to 10 hours
- Water Rating: IPX7
- Dimensions: 3.5″ x 2.8″ x 1″ (88.5 x 70.25 x 25 mm) without tripod
- Interface: USB
- Weight: Without tripod: 5.22 oz (148 g). With tripod: 7.79 oz (220.8 g).
- Connectivity: Bluetooth
Garmin Golf App Minimum Device Software Requirements:
- iOS 13 or higher
- Compatible with iPhone, iPod Touch
- 7.0 Android Operating System or higher
- Compatible with phones
- Device must natively support Google Play Store
Garmin Approach R10 comes with:
- Approach R10
- E6 Connect (included 6 free courses & 17 driving ranges bundle): iOS only (iPhone & iPad)
- Tripod stand
- Phone mount
- Carry case
- MicroUSB cable
Garmin Approach R10
A Powerful, Portable Golf Launch Monitor! The Garmin Approach R10 is one of the best “bang-for-your-buck” launch monitors. Its small stature packs a big punch with over a dozen data parameters recorded using radar technology.
Improve Your Game Anywhere
Use the included phone clip to mount your phone to your golf bag, allowing you to interact with the Garmin Golf app on your device between each and every swing. See metrics in real-time. Check how each club is performing. And see and analyze your own swing with automatically recorded video clips that feature your real stats overlaid on each shot.
Long Lasting Battery
Enjoy up to 10 hours of continuous practice or entertainment with the Garmin Approach R10. You’ll need that battery life with your golf addiction.
The portable, yet powerful Garmin Approach R10 records video of every shot with over a dozen data parameters in a compact package. Great for setting it anywhere you want at home, bringing it to a friend’s house, or taking it to the range.
Garmin Approach R10 Golf Launch Monitor & Indoor Simulator
Garmin R10 Golf Launch Monitor and Simulator — The Affordable Way to Practice Golf at Home!
The Garmin Approach R10 is the hottest golf product of the year! And not only is it the best golf launch monitor with a club path you’ll find for $600, but it’s also an indoor simulator! When you buy Garmin, you know you’re getting golf technology created by experts—a renowned brand for their GPS expertise.